Students studying in class 8 often dread the subjects of Mathematics and Science. Hence, to help students in scoring high marks in the exam, we have listed down the tips to prepare well for Class 8 SA1 exams. And score high in NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 1.
Tips To Score High In Class 8 Maths SA1 Exam
- Students should make sure that they should go through the reference books thoroughly. Later, go ahead and solve the questions present in the NCERT. For example, once the students have completed their first chapter, students can go with the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 1..and the can practice. If they want to crack the Exam.
- Make separate notes of formula and theorems every day to revise regularly.
- Practice time and again to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Be careful about the silly and careless mistakes that you generally make.
- Solve as many previous year papers and sample papers as you can.
- Learn how to do time management.
- Give more time to your studies.
- Avoid TVs and friends.
- Read hard and give time to the study.
Purchase lots of books go to the library and give your full time to the study. It will increase your power of reading and writing. Those people who follow all these things can sure achieve their target in a very short time and they can sore high compare to others. So if you want to score more purchase the books and lean them
Tips To Score High In Class 8 Science SA1 Exam
- NCERT textbooks are the best reference book a student can have to learn the concepts of class 8. Hence, students should make sure that they study the topics given the textbook thoroughly.
- Once students are done with going through the textbook, they should start practicing the questions given in the NCERT. For instance, once the students are done with learning the first chapter of class 8 Science, students ought to practice the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 1.
- If you want to achieve Students have to make a list of derivations, formulae, experiments and revise them regularly so that the concepts remain fresh in their memory.
- When the students are done with studying all the topics given in the syllabus, solving the previous year question papers and sample papers will help them in evaluating their preparation so far.
- Students should practice answering the questions to the point and then including the pictorial or graphical illustrations whenever necessary.
Scoring high isn’t a very hard task you have to do hard work. Coming out of the SA1 exams with flying colors is as simple much pie if students will follow all the things they can do there best. This is the most important part of life so follow the tips and score high, due to this you can achieve everything in your life.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.